Due to the weather forecast, the Saturday, April 23rd Adopt a Crag trail and graffiti removal project in Little Cottonwood has been rescheduled to Sunday, April 24th from 9-2pm. Please meet in the lower Little Cottonwood Park & Ride Sunday morning at 9am if you can lend a hand.
Attendee Suggested Packing List
• Work clothes – you will get dirty doing trail work. Long pants are recommended.
• (Note: if the workday calls for graffiti removal, then long pants and long sleeve shirts for graffiti removal & weed pulls are required.)
• Rain gear, warm & cold weather clothing
• Work gloves – the SLCA has some if you don’t.
• Closed toe shoes are required.
• Helmet – climbing helmets work. The SLCA has some if you need one.
• Eye protection – sunglasses work. The SLCA has eye protection for you to borrow.
• Sun protection – hats, sunscreen, long sleeve shirts.
• Water – at least 2 liters.
• Lunch and snacks.
• A pack to put all your stuff in.