SLCA T-shirt design contest
Submission period: April 10th – 24th
Get your artwork on the new SLCA T-shirts!
Plus win a pack of Cypher Quick Draws from our sponsor, Liberty Mountain + MtnRanks swag + three 2014 SLCA shirts with your design.
- Must incorporate the SLCA logo (get creative!)LOGO: http://www.saltlakeclimbers.org/images/vector/SLCAlogo.svg
- Must include our tagline: “The Voice for Wasatch Climbers”
- Design must somehow speak to or convey the SLCA Mission: The SLCA exists to provide a unified voice for climbers in the Wasatch and surrounding regions through advocacy, stewardship, community, and education.
- Email a low-resolution image files (no larger than 1MB, JPG, PNG, or GIF) to email@example.com with the subject line “SLCA T-shirt contest”
· Upload your design onto the T-Shirt template image here to show us where your art would be placed on the shirt.
- We will need a high resolution vector file of your work if you win.
- Artwork must be single-color (i.e., black lines/shapes on a white background—could be pen and ink or a computer drawn vector), as we will be using a one-color printing process.
- Maximum size = 11×16 inches
WINNER SELECTION AND PRIZE
- On April 24th all designs will be posted to a gallery at facebook.com/saltlakeclimbers. The top three most LIKED photos will then be voted on by a panel of SLCA judges, and the best one selected for a print run for 2014.
- Winner will receive 3 free shirts with his or her artwork, a set of six Cypher Quick Draws donated by Liberty Mountain, and MtnRanks swag.