Protect the Places you Climb
The Adopt a Crag for April 14th 9:00 - 2:00 PM is FULL. If you have pre-registered for this volunteer day, we will see you at the Gate Buttress Parking Lot at 9 AM.
We encourage you to use the SLCA Facebook page to stay updated on any changes that may occur with the day you are volunteering with us. We will cancel in the event of heavy rain or snow.
In order for you to have the best experience working with us, please be prepared with the following:
Attendee Suggested Packing List
Work clothes – you will get dirty doing trail work. Long pants are recommended. Bring rain gear, warm & cold weather clothing.
(Note: if the workday calls for graffiti removal, then long pants and long sleeve shirts for graffiti removal & weed pulls are required.)
· Work gloves – the SLCA has some if you don’t.
· Closed toe shoes are required.
· Helmet – climbing helmets work. The SLCA has some if you need one.
· Eye protection – sunglasses work. The SLCA has eye protection for you to borrow.
· Sun protection – hats, sunscreen, long sleeve shirts.
· Water – at least 2 liters, lunch and snacks.
· A pack to put all your stuff in.
See you out there!