Salt Lake Climbing Festival August 25th-26th, 2018
Salt Lake Climbing Festival
Brought to you by the Salt Lake Climbers Alliance
- Presented by CAMP
- August 25-26th, 2018
- Alpine Rose, Brighton Ski Resort, Utah
- Register Today at SaltLakeClimbingFestival.com
- Follow the event on Facebook and Instagram
Increase your climbing knowledge during this weekend of skills-based clinics and festivities. Join the SLCA for the full weekend, just one day, or for just come out for Saturday night festivities!
Saturday Night Only Ticket Includes:
- New/Renewed SLCA Membership ($15 value)
- Dinner by Yoshi’s Japanese Grill
- Drinks by Moab Brewery
- Live Music by The Pour
- Activities including Yoga, MountainBEERing, Work/Climb Balance Workshop at The Alpine Rose
- Vendor Village with Lawn Games & Gear Giveaways
- Get your $25 ticket here: https://www.saltlakeclimbingfestival.com/registration
Whether you are a seasoned climber or new to the sport, there is something to learn. Clinics include: Intro to Multi-Pitch Climbing, Self-Rescue, Slab Climbing, Big Wall & more! New this year are activities like Yoga, Myofascial Release, How To Self-Treat Nagging Injuries & Performance Limitations, Thai Stretch & Release, MountainBeering, & Work/Climb Balance Workshop.
Home base for the fest is the beautiful Alpine Rose at the top of Big Cottonwood.
The festival doubles as a fundraiser for the Salt Lake Climbers Alliance to protect and steward Wasatch climbing.
Supported by Mountain Education & Development, RAB, Alpine Earthworks, Backcountry, Black Diamond, REI Coop, Blue Ice, Brighton, Canyon Transportation, Gnarly Nutrition, Grassroots Physical Therapy, Goal Zero, Kailas, The Front Climbing Club, Louis Arevalo Photography, Momentum, Outdoor Research, Petzl, PIVOT Integrated Wellness, Park City Yoga Adventures, Yoshi’s Japanese Grill, Moab Brewery, The Gear Room, Mammut, Evolv, Cypher, Patagonia, Red River Adventures, Rock Steady Body Works, Streamline Pilates, The Pour, Wilkinsons, Moon Climbing NA